Costa del Este is an exclusive real estate development area in Panama City which was designed with first world standards, underground cabling with state-of-the-art technology, restricted access developments, independent wastewater processing plant, among others.
It has 202 m2, 3 bedrooms, 3.5 bathrooms, service room and bathroom, den, balcony, closed kitchen. The parking lots are on level 5, positions 29 and 30
• 34 levels with 202m2 apartments
• 2 apartments per level
• Double glass and noise insulation in the windows.
• 5 parking levels
• Ample parking for visitors
• 4 elevators and 1 elevator for cargo and service
• Complete social area on the 6th level, auxiliary power plant
• Water reserve tank with pump system, Fire extinguishers
• 24 hour security and concierge service, deposits available.
• Master bedroom with full bathroom and walk-in closet
• 2 secondary bedrooms with full bathroom (one with walk-in closet, the other with linear closet)
• Open area for den, study or family room
• Living/Dining room, Balcony
• Guest bathroom, kitchen with granite finishes and breakfast area.
• Height from floor to ceiling of 9 feet, Service room and bathroom
• Security system with controlled access
It is the most modern area of Panama, urbanistically planned from the beginning with different accesses to the Corredor Sur, a two-kilometer-long marine bridge, which communicates it in a few minutes with the city center and the Tocumen International Airport.
Costa del Este has large sidewalks, parks, recreational places, a large central park, rest areas and a boardwalk almost 4 kilometers long.
During its 15 years, it has generated continuous increases per m2 in parcels of lots, residences and condominiums. It is the second most valued area of the city, just below Avenida Balboa.
Today it has become the most desired area for both Panamanians and foreigners who come to reside in Panama.
Our outstanding handpicked selection of the finest homes in Panama.